Search ‘N Save Terms of Service
SEARCH ‘N SAVE TM TERMS OF SERVICE
A. TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Table For 7 Media (referred to as “Table For 7 Media,” ”we,” “our,” or “us”) on this website. Please review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Table For 7 Media. By clicking “I AGREE,” indicating acceptance electronically, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then do not indicate acceptance of the Agreement, and do not use the Services.
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Search ‘N SaveTM coupon database online or site plug-in services provided to you through this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
- Additional Terms and Conditions for the Services that you have selected, including from third parties.
- Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including for example, web or email product or program terms, ordering, activation, pricing and payment terms, if applicable, for the Services.
2. YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES AND RESTRICTIONS
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services, and Table For 7 Media reserves all rights of ownership in the Services not granted to you in writing here. As long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Table For 7 Media grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, single-use, nontransferable right (except as expressly stated herein) to use the Services that is valid only for the period of use provided in the ordering and activation terms, and only for the purposes described by Table For 7 Media on the website for the Services.
2.2 You agree not to use the Services or content on this website in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. For example, unless authorized by Table For 7 Media in writing, you agree you will not:
- Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
- Modify, disrupt or interfere with the Services, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses, or worms.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
- Attempt to access any other Table For 7 Media systems that are not part of these Services.
- Excessively overload the Table For 7 Media systems used to provide the Services.
If you violate any of these terms, this Agreement and your right to use the Services may be terminated by Table For 7 Media in its sole discretion.
3. PAYMENT. For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless Table For 7 Media notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
a. Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
b. Payments shall be made using Paypal subscription service. You must have and maintain a valid Paypal account in good standing. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your subscription.
c. If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
d. Table For 7 Media will automatically renew your monthly Services at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement. Payment will be processed through Paypal in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. Table For 7 Media is not responsible for processing delays or problem associate with your Paypal account.
e. Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
4. YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can view Table For 7 Media’s Privacy Statement on the website, or via a link on the website for the Services you have selected. You agree to be bound by the applicable Table For 7 Media Privacy Statement, subject to change in accordance with its terms. Most importantly, you agree:
- To Table For 7 Media maintaining your data according to the Table For 7 Media Privacy Statement, as part of the Services.
- To give Table For 7 Media permission to aggregate your uploaded, non-personally identifiable account data with that of other users of the Service. By way of example, this means Table For 7 Media may use that aggregated data to improve services, design promotions, or provide ways for you to compare business practices with other users.
5.1 You are responsible for your content. You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Table For 7 Media a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the Content to provide you with the Services. You agree to not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosure. You agree that you will not use the Services to share, store, or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance with the law. Any users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism, or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions. Table For 7 Media is not responsible for the Content or data you submit on the website.
5.2 You agree not to use the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
a. Illegal, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage or constitute an attack or “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
b. Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy, including posting images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor);
c. Except as otherwise permitted by Table For 7 Media in writing, advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
d. Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
e. Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and may be protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works, without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
5.3 Table For 7 Media may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that Table For 7 Media may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Table For 7 Media a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Table For 7 Media in any way.
5.4 Table For 7 Media may monitor your content from time to time. Table For 7 Media may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Table For 7 or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Table For 7 Media, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS YOU AGREE TO
6.1 Table For 7 Media does not give professional advice. Table For 7 Media is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, health care, real estate, business or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
6.2 We may tell you about other Table For 7 Media services. You may be offered other services, features, products, applications, online communities, or promotions provided by Table For 7 Media (“Table For 7 Media Services”). If you decide to use any of these Table For 7 Media Services, additional terms and conditions and separate fees may apply. You acknowledge that in accessing some Table For 7 Media Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, and sales among others, to the Internet. You grant Table For 7 Media permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the Table For 7 Media Services to you, including updating and maintaining your data, addressing errors or service interruptions, and enhancing the types of data and services Table For 7 Media may provide to you in the future. You grant Table For 7 Media permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. We may use this data to improve services and to compare business practices with other company standards. We may use your data to create, market or promote new Table For 7 Media offerings to you and others. You also grant Table For 7 Media permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
6.3 We may tell you about third party products or services. Subject to the Table For 7 Media Privacy Statement, you may be offered products or services by third parties who are not affiliated with Table For 7 Media (“Third Party Products”) or the Services may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”) and you agree that Table For 7 Media can use your contact information, including name and address, for the purpose of offering these products to you. If you decide to use any Third Party Products or access any Third Party Sites, you are responsible for reviewing the third party’s separate product terms, website terms and privacy policies. You agree that the third parties, and not Table For 7 Media are responsible for their product’s performance and the content on their websites. Table For 7 Media is not affiliated with these Third Party Products or Third Party Sites and has no liability for them.
6.4 Communications choices. Table For 7 Media may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or Third Party Products. You agree that Table For 7 Media may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on one of our website. If you later decide that you do not want to receive future Communications electronically, please review the Privacy statement provided to review your communications choices.
6.5 You will track your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for access to the Services. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your Services account, theft or loss of your password, you agree to contact Table For 7 Media as soon as possible. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve and enhance the features and performance of the Services. You agree to receive these updates automatically as part of the Services.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
7.1 YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Table For 7 Media, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR DATA PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS, “SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. Table For 7 Media AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IF THE EXCLUSIONS FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
7.2 TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (“HIPAA”), THE GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY ACT OF 1999, THE SARBANES-OXLEY ACT OF 2002, OR OTHER FEDERAL OR STATE STATUTES OR REGULATIONS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA, AND ITS SUPPLIERS FOR ALL MATTERS OR CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA AND ITS SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA AND ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF TABLE FOR 7 MEDIA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Table For 7 Media and its Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as “Claims”). Table For 7 Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Table For 7 Media in the defense of any Claims.
9. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES. We may change this Agreement from time to time, and the changes will be effective when posted on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. Please review the Agreement periodically on this website for changes. We have the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement upon reasonable notice to you. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, including but not limited to, the internet-based services, site plug-in, pricing, technical support options, and other product-related policies. Your continued use of the Services after Table For 7 Media posts or otherwise notifies you of any changes, indicates your agreement to the changes.
10. TERMINATION. Table For 7 Media may immediately and without notice terminate this Agreement, or suspend the Services provided to you, if you fail to comply with these terms or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications (see Section 6.4). Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Table For 7 Media’s rights to any payments due to it. Table For 7 Media may terminate a free account at any time. Other requirements regarding termination or cancellation of the Services may apply based on the specific ordering terms for the Services provided to you. Sections 1.2, 4, 7 through 14 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated, cancelled or rescinded.
11. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that this website, the Services, and the underlying software may include U.S. technical data subject to restrictions under export control laws and regulations administered by the United States government. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations, and will not export or re-export the Services, or any part of the Services, in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly. You also agree not to provide access to any part of the Services to anyone who you have reason to know may use the Services in the development of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. Ohio state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To resolve any legal dispute arising from this Agreement, you and Table For 7 Media agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of state courts in Franklin County, Ohio U.S.A. or federal court for the District of Ohio. Table For 7 Media does not represent that information on the website for the Services is appropriate or available for use in all countries. Table For 7 Media prohibits accessing materials from countries or states where contents are illegal. You are accessing this website on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
13. LANGUAGE. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version; the English version of this Agreement shall govern. The parties hereby confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English. Les parties ont exigé que le présent contrat et tous les documents connexes soient rédigés en Anglais.
14. GENERAL. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Table For 7 Media and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. This Agreement may be modified only by a written amendment signed by the parties or as provided in this Agreement in Section 9 above. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone (except as expressly stated herein) without the prior written approval of Table For 7 Media. However, Table For 7 Media may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an Affiliate, (b) another company through a sale of assets by Table For 7 Media or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement or if your company is acquired by or merged into another company, contact Table For 7 Media via an email to: email@example.com.
B. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SERVICES
Your use of the Services provided by Table For 7 Media are subject to the General Terms of Service above including these Additional Terms and Conditions which govern your use of the Services indicated below. These Additional Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with the General Terms of Service above.
Search ‘N SaveTM Coupon Database Supplemental Agreement and Terms of Services
Thank you for selecting Search ‘N SaveTM coupon database online software or site plug-in software (the “Software”). This license agreement in addition to the Table For 7 Media Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the User, a single legal entity identified in the registration process provided as part of the start-up interview (“User”, “you”), and Table For 7 Media LLC (“Table For 7 Media,” “we”, “our” or “us”).
By clicking “ACCEPT”, User indicates that it has read and understood, and assents to be bound by, the terms of this Agreement. If the person clicking on the “ACCEPT” button is an individual working for User (“Agent”), such person is agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of User and certifies that he/she is an Agent of User and has all necessary authority to act on your behalf, including to bind User to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If User does not agree to the terms of the Agreement, User is not granted any rights whatsoever in the Software. If User is not willing to be bound by these terms and conditions, User should not click on the “ACCEPT” button, and may not access or otherwise use the Software or Services.
1. SUBSCRIPTION. The Software is licensed on a monthly subscription basis, as selected by User or its agent.
1.1 Termination by User. User may notify Table For 7 Media to cancel the subscription prior to the beginning of each Renewal Term. Your rights to use the Software may be terminated by Table For 7 Media immediately and without notice if Table For 7 Media is unable to process payment in accordance with this Agreement.
1.2 Transfer of Agreement. The agreement can be transferred to another person or entity only if such license has not been activated. Once validated, and a company is created, the Software will not work by another entity. Even if you stop using the Software, Table For 7 Media has fulfilled your subscription term.
2. PERMITTED DISCLOSURES AND USE OF DATA. You acknowledge and agree that to provide you with access to and use of the Software and Services, Table For 7 Media may provide your Access Information and Account Data to (i) your employee or agent who is identified in the Registration Data as the current system administrator for the your account (the “Current Administrator”), (ii) such other employee or agent who may be designated by you as a replacement administrator for the your account by following the procedures required by Table For 7 Media to effectuate such replacement, and (iii) any other person identified as an authorized user of the Software in the set-up interview form or in any subsequent communication to Table For 7 Media (collectively, “Information Recipients”).
3. SOFTWARE USE, STORAGE AND ACCESS. Table For 7 Media shall have the right, in its sole discretion and with reasonable notice posted on the Search ‘N SaveTM coupon database site and/or sent to you at the Current Administrator’s email address provided in the Registration Data, to revise, update, or otherwise modify the Services and establish or change limits concerning use of the Software and Services, temporarily or permanently, including but not limited to (i) the amount of storage space you have on the Software at any time, (ii) the number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Software in a given period of time, and (iii) customization options. Table For 7 Media reserves the right to make any such changes effective immediately to maintain the security of the system or User Access Information or to comply with any laws or regulations, and to provide you with electronic or written notice within thirty (30) days after such change. You may reject changes by discontinuing use of the Software and Services to which such changes relate. Your continued use of the Software or Services will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes. Table For 7 Media may, from time to time, perform maintenance upon the Software or Services resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors in the Software or Services. Table For 7 Media will attempt to provide prior notice of scheduled maintenance but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
4. LICENSE. You acknowledge and agree that you are only granted a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, single-use license to use the Services on your website or in creating content for use on your website. This license does not include, and clearly prohibits, any resale of the Services, its contents, or any portion thereof; or any derivative use of the Services or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools or processes. You agree not to store in any form, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the content from the Services for any commercial purpose other than that contemplated by its use on the subscriber’s website which is made available to the public and may contain advertising or obtain revenue from affiliate or other sources. Reproducing the Services or the contents provided by the Services, in any manner or derivative form, and selling or re-selling it in any form or manner is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your subscription by Table For 7 Media, at their sole discretion.
5. REFUND POLICY. A Plan member may cancel Plan membership during the first 7 days after initial purchase or renewal and obtain a refund for the amount paid for the current membership period less a 25% service setup fee. After 7 days, no refund is available